Al-Faisal Museum for Arab-Islamic Art
Open Saturday–Thursday 9 am–9 pm, Free admission, Next to King Faisal Foundation & Faisaliah Tower
For group visitors, a guided tour is available free of charge during the opening hours. The tour lasts around 30 minutes.
The Museum welcomes a group of up to 30 people. Booking must be made at least two weeks in advance through Contanct Us page.
• The Museum Department organized a panel discussion entitled: “Incident Response: A Case Study on National Museum” on Monday, December 5, 2022.
• The Museum Department organized a training course about preservation of museum collections and storage environments on Sunday, October 9, 2022.
• The Museum Department organized a public lecture entitled: “Nuzhat al-mushtāq” with the Geographer Al-Idrīsī” on Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
• The Museum Department began displaying two rare printed works from the KFCRIS collections on Thursday, November 3, 2022.
• The photography exhibition "on the Occasion of the 90th Anniversary of King Faisal’s Visit to Warsaw in 1932" on Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
• The Museum Department organized a public lecture entitled: “The “Kitab al-Adwar" of Safi al-Din al-Urmawi: A Reception History” on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
• The Museum Department organized a public lecture entitled: “Mamluk Cairo: A Capital Under Construction” on Wednesday, April 20, 2022.
• The exhibition "Asfār: Treasures of King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies" opens on February 28th, 2022.
• The Permanent Gallery (1st floor) reopens after renovation on February 28th, 2022.
"Wahj: Adornment of the Page" – an exhibition that displays 60 items of different types of decorated manuscripts
The exhibition was on show at the Museum between 6 February 2019 and 6 January 2021.
Permanent Gallery (1st floor)
This main gallery displays the collection of Arab-Islamic arts preserved by the KFCRIS under the title "A Narrative of Arab-Islamic Civilization."