Al-Faisal Museum for Arab-Islamic Art
Open 9 am–9 pm (closed on Friday), Free admission, Next to King Faisal Foundation & Faisaliah Tower
We warmly welcome your visit. Please review the following Visitor Guidelines prior to your visit:
• Admission is free for all visitors.
• No booking is required for individual visitors. At the entrance of the museum, please scan the QR code to register your visit.
• A guided tour is available for group visitors of up to 20 people. A booking must be made 7 days in advance at the latest through Contact Us page. The tour lasts approximately 60 minutes.
• Photography without flash is allowed. Photographing other visitors or the museum's staff is prohibited. Filming and live-streaming, whether for personal or commercial purposes, are not permitted without written permission from the museum.
• Food and drinks are not allowed inside the museum.
• Please refrain from any conduct that poses any risk to other visitors or the museum’s staff, or to the museum's collections and facilities or its hygiene.
• Please be mindful of other visitors and speak in low voice, whether in person or using cell phone.
• Please do not run or excessively move around inside the museum.
• Please dress modestly respecting the customs and traditions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• The Asfār exhibition began displaying two rare printed works from the KFCRIS collections on Thursday, November 3, 2022.
• The exhibition "Asfār: Treasures of King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies" opened on February 28th, 2022.
• The Permanent Gallery (1st floor) reopened after renovation on February 28th, 2022.
"Wahj: Adornment of the Page" – an exhibition that displays 60 items of different types of decorated manuscripts
The exhibition was on show at the Museum between 6 February 2019 and 6 January 2021.
Permanent Gallery (1st floor)
This main gallery displays the collection of Arab-Islamic arts preserved by the KFCRIS under the title "A Narrative of Arab-Islamic Civilization."